Sustainable Eden Prairie is an ongoing effort focusing on education and implementation of sustainable practices to protect the environment and natural resources our community enjoys.
Building upon the success of the 20-40-15 initiative, the City is leading by example and providing a foundation for residents and businesses to carry out sustainable practices in four areas — energy, landscape, waste and water.
NEWS AND EVENTS
Annual Drinking Water Report
The City provides results of drinking water monitoring to advance consumer confidence and highlight the need to protect water resources.
Drinking water monitoring from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2017, revealed Eden Prairie drinking water met or exceeded federal standards.
Ready to be part of the solution?
- Apply for water conservation rebates
- Learn about energy-efficiency rebates and programs
- Stay informed and subscribe to Sustainable Eden Prairie news
- Explore energy, landscape, waste and water sustainability information and best practices
- Find resources and information about everything from energy-efficiency ideas to water conservation