- Departments:Administration Department
- Divisions:Office of the City Manager, Administration
- Title:City Manager
In the City of Eden Prairie, the buck stops with the City manager. The City Council delegates all administrative duties to the City manager who is accountable to the Council for effective administration of City business. The City manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the Administration Department and hires City staff. The City's five core service departments are led by directors who report to the City manager.
Click here to read Rick Getschow's blog
Year joined the City
- Metropolitan Area City Manager’s Association
- Minnesota City/County Management Association
- International City/County Management Association
- Metro Cities Housing and Economic Development Policy Committee
- Eden Prairie A.M. Rotary Club
- Eden Prairie Chamber of Commerce
City of Hopkins, Minn.
City of Lauderdale, Minn.
City of Hector, Minn.
Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Miami University (Ohio)
Master’s Degree in Public Administration, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee