8950 Eden Prairie Road
|Monday–Friday||8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.|
ABOUT THE SENIOR CENTER
The Eden Prairie Senior Center is the hub of activity for residents 55 years or older.
Staff members work with seniors to organize many activities and events, including woodworking, card games, trips, tours, health and wellness classes, and much more.
Browse the latest edition of the Senior Center NEWS [PDF] to find specific programs available.
View the Parks and Recreation Program Guide [PDF] to find a complete listing of Parks and Recreation programs available for all ages.
RELATED LINKS AND INFORMATION
- Adult and Senior Citizen Police Academy [PDF]
- Alzheimer's Association
- Eden Prairie Professionals in Aging
- "Lets Go Fishing" Eden Prairie Chapter
- MN Board on Aging
- Vital Aging Network
- Summer 2016 Senior Center NEWS [PDF]
- Spring 2016 Senior Center NEWS [PDF]
- Winter 2016 Senior Center NEWS [PDF]