The CodeRED emergency notification system provides the City of Eden Prairie with a high speed telephone calling and text messaging system capable of delivering customized emergency messages directly to homes, businesses and mobile telephone users.
CodeRED includes all fixed telephone lines within the City of Eden Prairie; however, residents and businesses are encouraged to confirm the accuracy of information within the system, as well as to contribute additional information such as:
- Mobile phone numbers
- Work telephone lines
- Alternate emergency contact information
- Access the CodeRED system
- Enter your home or work address in Eden Prairie
- Enter your main telephone number
- Follow the instructions for editing your contact information
If you have questions about CodeRED, please contact Fire Station 1 at 952-949-8361.