Riley Lake Park Beach
9180 Riley Lake Road
Enjoy a fabulous beach, great swimming, a boat launch, picnic tables, grills and sand volleyball!
Round Lake Park Beach
16691 Valley View Road
Swim in the lake, enjoy a picnic, build a sandcastle or relax in the sun. A large playground, park pavilion, tennis courts, baseball fields and large picnic area is also available.
Round Lake Watercraft Rental Prices
Monday–Sunday, 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
|Canoes||$5 per hour|
|Corcl Boats||$5 per hour|
|Stand-up Paddleboards||$8 per hour|
|Youth Kayaks||$5 per hour|
Round Lake Watercraft Rental Policy
- Watercraft rental fees are due at the time of use.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Watercraft can be rented to individuals ages 16 and older.
- Individuals ages 12 to 15 may rent a single canoe or stand-up paddleboard; individuals ages 8 and older may rent a youth kayak or corcl boat, if accompanied by an individual 16 years of age and older, in an adjacent watercraft.
- A driver’s license or photo ID for deposit is required.
- All participants must sign a waiver to utilize the watercraft.
- Individuals under the age of 16 must have waiver signed by an adult/guardian.
- Animals are not allowed on watercraft rental equipment.
- The number of the people within the watercraft may not exceed the standard for that craft.
- Persons may not jump out of the boat, overturn or deliberately swamp craft when in use.
- No docking, landing or beaching of craft at any point other than the marina.
- There are NO WARNINGS for violations. Persons not following the rules and regulations are asked to leave and forfeit the remaining rental time.
Questions about Eden Prairie beaches? Call 952-949-8470.
BRYANT LAKE PARK BEACH
6800 Rowland Road
Owned and operated by Three Rivers Park District, Bryant Lake Park offers an unguarded beach Memorial Day through Labor Day. The beach is open daily 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Admission to the park is free. Visit threeriversparks.org and learn more.