Crime Free Multi-Housing (CFMH) is a program designed to make multi-family dwellings safe and desirable places to live. CFMH is pro-property manager, pro-resident and anti-crime.
The program uses a unique three-phase approach that ensures resident friendly techniques will be
applied to maintain crime prevention goals.
Benefits of Crime Free Multi-Housing Program
• A stable, more satisfied resident base
• Increased demand for rental units with a reputation for active management
• Lower maintenance and repair costs
• Increased property values
• Improved personal safety for tenants, managers and owners
• More time for routine management and less time on crisis control
• More appreciative neighbors
Law Enforcement Benefits
• Tried and true crime prevention methods
• Proven drop in calls for service by up to 67%
• Improved quality of life for the community at large
• Teaches property managers and residents how to work with police and neighbors to keep drugs and other illegal activity out of rental property
• A community oriented policing approach to crime prevention.
For more information, contact the Eden Prairie Police Department or call 952-949-6200.
To register for an upcoming training, click here and complete the registration form online.