Do you have a project you would like to develop, but are in need of studio space?
The Eden Prairie Art Center offers open studio time for anyone to work on projects with the following guidelines:
- Students must bring their own art supplies.
- Users must complete at least one Art Center class before utilizing open studio.
- Items must be completed onsite during class and/or open studio time. No outside pottery items are fired at the Art Center.
- Items fired in the Art Center kiln must be created with clay purchased from the Art Center (price includes cost of glazes and firing).
- Items created at the Art Center must be for personal use or gifts and not for resale.
- Items fired at the Art Center are to be completed on a first come, first serve basis; however, current class participants have top priority due to class schedules and curriculum requirements.
- All users share facility space, equipment and resources.
Pay $5 per visit or $20 per quarter. New artists working in the clay or fused glass studios must complete an introductory course before attending open studio time.
Please note, instructors are not present during open studio time.
Open Studio is Typically Available:
- Mondays, 1–4 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 1–8 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Thursdays, 1–8 p.m.
- Fridays, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Saturdays, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.