Senior Outreach provides in-home counseling and case management to frail elderly and their families so seniors can stay independent.
The following is a list of services Senior Outreach provides:
- Assists seniors to identify and connect with the right combination of services to fit their individual needs.
- Helps older adults access the appropriate and most cost-effective services available.
- Eldercare Partners program serves family members with concerns about an older adult.
- Provides support groups for seniors, including education and support groups for caregivers.
- Provides health insurance counseling and assistance with insurance paperwork to Medicare beneficiaries.