On May 7, 2019, the City Council appointed 11 residents to a new, ad hoc Housing Task Force to address lifecycle housing, inclusive and affordable housing, and other housing options in Eden Prairie.
The City Council directed the task force to focus on three phases of work to be completed over a nine to 12-month period.
- Gathering data (such as current housing stock, open space, census data, current City programs and resources)
- Researching other cities' housing programs, procedures, resources and best practices
- Formulating a list of options and best practices to present to the City Council
Housing Task Force meetings take place the second Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the Prairie Room at City Center.
Visit edenprairie.org/Calendar for meeting dates and agendas.
Housing Task Force Members
- Carol Bomben
- Pedro Curry
- Terry Farley
- Marlene Fischer
- Joan Howe-Pullis (chair)
- Lyndon Moquist (vice chair)
- Mohamed Nur
- Joan Palmquist
- Anne Peacock
- Kenneth Robinson
- Emily Seiple
The City staff liaison for the Housing Task Force is Jonathan Stanley.
Housing Task Force Documents
- Housing Task Force Agenda 1 8 2020
- Housing Task Force Minutes 12 11 19
- Housing Task Force Agenda 12 11 19
- Nov 13, 2019 Housing Task Force Minutes
- Sept. 11, 2019 Housing Task Force Presentation
- Aug. 14, 2019 Housing Task Force Presentation
- July 10, 2019 Housing Task Force Presentation
- June 12, 2019 Housing Task Force Presentation