Communications Division Policies
- Community Use of City Center Rental Facilities [PDF]
- Data Practices
- Flag Policy [PDF]
- Gifts, Donations and Sponsorships Policy [PDF]
- Mowing and Use of City Property Policy [PDF]
- Open Wi-Fi Policy [PDF]
- Community Use of Parks and Recreation Rental Facilities [PDF]
- Parks and Recreation Late Pick Up Policy [PDF]
- Memorials in Parks Policy [PDF]
- Pleasant Hill Cemetery Rules and Regulations [PDF]
- Responsibility for Fallen Trees Policy [PDF]
- Tree Hauling Policy [PDF]
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material published online, the only official edition of the City’s policies is the printed version maintained by the City Clerk. Downloaded versions are not official. Note that the City Council may have made amendments, additions or deletions to City policies subsequent to the latest online version.
If you are looking for information regarding building requirements and inspections as they relate to the City Code, submit an inquiry to the Building Inspections Division or call 952-949-8342.