The City of Eden Prairie offers a zero-interest, deferred loan up to $15,000 for low and moderate income households to maintain, repair and improve their Eden Prairie homes.
Eligible improvements include repairs necessary to make your home a safer, more energy efficient place to live. This includes new roofs, siding, windows, electrical, plumbing, heating and insulation.
Program guidelines and income requirements are subject to change.
- You must be an Eden Prairie resident and own your home.
- You must have enough equity in your home to cover the loan amount.
- You must be current on mortgage payments, deed payments, property taxes, homeowners insurance and home owner’s association dues (if applicable).
- Your household income must not exceed the maximum income limits by household size. This is based on your gross earnings and includes all income, including wages, child support, alimony, etc. Income limits are revised yearly.
- Household income must not exceed $100,000 (income limits can change at any time).
Eligibility is determined by household income and amount of equity in the home.
For more information contact Jeanne Karschnia at 952-949-8486.