Eden Prairie welcomes the diversity that comes with new residents.
Many of Eden Prairie's newest residents speak languages other than English and need assistance. There are a number of services that are available for immigrants throughout the area.
City LiaisonMohamed Duale (Somali-speaking)
Liaison can assist with:
- Job applications and résumé support for jobs in Eden Prairie
- Paperwork for Hennepin County support (such as MFIP or food support)
- Applications for MN Care or Medical Assistance
- Resolving issues with your county case file or benefits
- Resolving Immigration problems
- Housing solutions
- Enrolling in school or English classes
- Citizenship classes
- Cultural differences
- The criminal justice system
- And many other issues
Office of Multicultural Services Outreach