Rear Parking Lot and Entrance Availability
During high-volume periods the Community Center offers additional parking and an entrance in the back lot near the high school. Guests who use this lot are able to access the facility’s back entrance.
June 11–Aug. 31: 5 p.m.–10 p.m., Wednesday; 8 a.m.–noon Saturday
Sept. 1–June 10: 3 p.m.–10 p.m., Monday–Friday; 5:30 a.m.–10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Additional information about parking in the back lot:
- Enter through the back doors, on the south side of the lot.
- Walk through Rink 2 and follow the hallway to the front desk.
- Swimming lesson participants walk through Rink 2 and follow the hallway to the front desk, and use the pool entrance.
- Skating lesson participants needing rental skates walk through rink 2 and follow the hallway to the front desk.
- Open swim and skate participants follow the hallway to the front desk and open skate participants receive a stamp.
- Developmental skate/hockey participants are asked to check in at the front desk and receive a sticker/wristband before going on the ice.
We ask that our patrons:
- Use the back parking lot and entrance when the front lots are full.
- If back lot is also full, please park in the High School lots on the north side of Eagle Way or at
- Arrive early so you do not feel rushed to make your scheduled activity.
- Review the schedule of high traffic times and hockey games listed in the Monthly Member News .
- Check our fitness class schedules for alternative times to attend classes.
- Do not leave your car unattended in the front drop-off and pick-up circle.
Student Parking Permits
2018-2019 Permits are SOLD OUT
Each school year, a portion of the parking spots at the Community Center and at Round Lake Park may be purchased by Eden Prairie High School students for use during the school day.
Students have the option to park at Round Lake or at the Community Center for the length of the school year.
Registration for Eden Prairie High School parking permits for the 2019-2019 school year begins
Thursday, August 1, 2019. Permits are sold on a first-come first-served basis.