COVID-19 information and resources available at

Crime Victim Information

Rights and Services for All Crime Victims

You have the right to apply for financial help for losses resulting from a violent crime. This assistance does not cover property losses. For application and information call 651-201-7300 (TTY: 651-205-4827).

You have the right to request that the law enforcement agency withhold public access to data revealing your identity. The law enforcement agency will decide if this is possible.

You have the right, if an offender is charged, to be informed of and participate in the prosecution process, including the right to request restitution – money which is court ordered from the defendant to be paid to the victim. If you feel your rights as a victim have been violated, call the Minnesota Department of Public Safety's Crime Victim Justice Unit at 800-247-0390.

Where to Call for Help

Asian Indian Family Wellness

Sojourner – For Victims of Domestic Violence
24-Hour Helpline: 952-933-7422

Survivor Resources - For Survivors of Suicide, Homicide and Sudden Accidental Death

Crime Victims Reparations Board

Day One Minnesota Domestic Violence Crisis Line

Eden Prairie Police Department

Hennepin County Attorney
Domestic Abuse Service Center: 612-348-5073
Juvenile Prosecution: 612-348-7916
Victim/Witness Assistance: 612-348-4003

Hennepin County Jail
Offender release information: 612-348-5112

Minnesota Department of Corrections – Victim Support and Resources
651-361-7200 (Toll Free: 800-657-3830)


United Way Health and Human Services 2-1-1

Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINELINK)