- If you haven’t already, register your gathering
- Request street barricades
- Distribute “Save the Date” cards [PDF]
- Get some neighbors to help plan the event
- Use a planning checklist [PDF] to help organize the event
- Invite your neighbors using this invitation flyer [PDF] or creating one of your own
Party Planning Materials
You may use these Eden Prairie Night to Unite fill-in-the-blank materials or create your own using the Night to Unite logo.
|PDFs to Write On
||Download Microsoft Word Documents to Edit
|Night to Unite - Planning Checklist [PDF]
||Night to Unite - Planning Checklist [WORD]
|Night to Unite - "Save the Date" Cards [PDF]
||Night to Unite - "Save the Date" Cards [WORD]
|Night to Unite - Invitation Flyer [PDF]
||Night to Unite - Invitation Flyer [WORD]
|Night to Unite - 11"x14" Poster [PDF]
||Night to Unite - 11'x14" Poster [WORD]|
|Night to Unite - Logo [PDF]
Contact the Police Department at 952-949-6200 with questions about Night to Unite.
To request street barricades for your event, contact the Streets Maintenance Division at 952-949-8534.