Traffic Switch to Stage 2 Construction (week of Aug. 12)
- Traffic will switch to the recently constructed areas of Preserve Boulevard and Prairie Center Drive
- Temporary signals
- Expect delays during the traffic switch
The Preserve Boulevard Improvement Project includes the following primary components:
- Prairie Center Drive/Preserve Boulevard intersection improvements
- Addition of a second southbound lane on Preserve Boulevard and associated intersection improvements at Anderson Lakes Parkway
- Addition of left turn lanes at all intersections along Preserve Boulevard and center medians along the full length of the roadway
- Addition of a storm water pump station to pump water from Eden Lake to Neil Lake; this is an improvement to the Eden Lake storm water outlet to help control water levels and minimize the impact of large rain events on adjacent properties
- New landscaping, including replacement of approximately 80 trees removed for the project with 97 new deciduous and coniferous trees, and more than 100 shrubs and perennials.
The contractor started work in early March 2019 and the project is scheduled for completion in fall 2019.
Assistant City Engineer
Related InformationProject Location Map [PDF]
Layout Plan [PDF]
Oct. 6, 2016 Open House Slides [PDF]
July 26, 2016 Open House Slides [PDF]