COVID-19 information and resources available at

Public Works Forms

Listed below are the license and permit applications processed by the Public Works Department.

Most forms require an in-person application at the City Center Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

Permit/License Type
More Information
Final Plat Application Download Form [PDF]
Land Alteration/Grading Permit Download Form [PDF]
Landscape Watering Exemption Request
Online Form
Oversize Vehicle Permit Call 952-949-8330
Overweight Vehicle Permit Call 952-949-8330
Petition for Local Improvement Download Form [PDF]
Right-of-Way or Easement Vacation Application Download Form [PDF]
Right-of-Way Permit
Permit Application Information
Solid Waste License Application Download Form [PDF]
Temporary No Parking Signs Permit Call 952-949-8330
Temporary Parking (Bagging of No Parking Signs) Permit Call 952-949-8330
Vegetation Management Plan Permit Download Form [PDF]
Wetland Review Application Download Form [PDF]

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer