The Fitness Center features top-of-the-line cardio equipment, resistance training and free weights for people 14 years of age and older.
Daily Use Fee
All persons utilizing the fitness equipment are recommended to attend a fitness equipment orientation. Any person between the ages of 12 and 13 must successfully complete a Youth Fitness Orientation session prior to using any of the fitness equipment. Upon completion, persons ages 12 to 13 may use the equipment on the fitness floor when accompanied by an adult member (16 years of age or older); ages 14 and older may use the fitness floor equipment.
Individuals ages 14 and older can attend group fitness classes. Bootcamp participants must be 16 or older. There are also special classes appropriate for individuals ages 12 and older that are marked with a youth fitness symbol on the monthly fitness schedule.
Another successful Indoor Triathlon was completed at the Community Center Sunday, March 10! This was the seventh biannual Indoor Triathlon at the Community Center and was the largest to date. There were 47 participants who either swam 1,000 yards in our pools or chose to row 2,500 meters using water-rower machines overlooking the pool. Then each heat moved on to bike 10 miles and run three miles to complete the race.
This event included:
- Its youngest participants to date (11-year-old Joseph and 12-year-old Paige)
- A father-son duo
- A mother, daughter and daughter-in-law participating together
- Husbands and wives participating together
- Many athletes who were first-time indoor triathletes and more who had never done a triathlon inside or outdoors
Congratulations to our winners!
- First place male rower: Scott Ulrich
- First place female rower: Melissa Williams
- First place male swimmer: Greg Williams
- First place female swimmer: Chandler Keating
Indoor Triathlon Results [PDF]