The 11-county Minneapolis/St. Paul region, well known for its robust, diverse economy, a highly educated workforce and outstanding quality of life, consistently ranks among the best places to do business in the United States.The City of Eden Prairie, located just minutes from downtown Minneapolis, is currently home to more than 2,800 businesses and continues to be a popular business destination for many reasons.
- Some of Minnesota’s busiest thoroughfares, including Interstate 494 and Highways 212, 62, 169 and 5, converge in the heart of Eden Prairie
- The Flying Cloud Airport, located in Eden Prairie, provides convenient access for personal and corporate aircraft
- Eden Prairie boasts dozens of hotels and award-winning restaurants as well as a super-regional shopping center that draws more than 13-million visitors per year
- Eden Prairie is well known for its many miles of parks, trails and open spaces, as well as the efforts made to maintain a balance between industry and nature
- Eden Prairie is adjacent to the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, home of the Minnesota Twins, Vikings, Wild and Timberwolves, as well as an international airport and hundreds of world-renowned restaurants, theaters and museums